Monday, January 3, 2011

T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W

Tomorrow
In the end , one word was missing
the last step was missing
I guess love can't become us
Everyday, it's so hard i feel like dying
...My heart doesn't cool down for even a day
not even once do, i let go of yearning
Can you see my tears?
Can you hear my sighs?
No matter how much i swallow it back...
When will you look back at me?
Tomorrow , tomorrow
Will my heart reach you?
The words i have not yet said
The words my heart wrote and sent to you
that i love you, for you to come to me
Tomorrow , tomorrow
If only you could come to my side
even if tears fall from loneliness
even if sighs come from missing you
Only for you to come to me
even if ten tomorrows pass by ....
and another thousands tomorrow pass by...
I still love you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment