Tuesday, May 17, 2011

no title*

spt biase......before tdo smpt lg nk update bl0g...im juz a little bit confuse about something...i don't know everything...but i guess i know why...actually i know why it's happen but i pretend like i don't know.....
there is something i can't hide wif my feeling.....ouch!!it happen again n again...still happen.....sometimes i feel like wanna cry......i need some strenght to face it....i wish that i can face it....im confuse with what i do...is't ok or not..is't true or wrong.....my heart full wif ????? sign.....huhu....
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn’t speak
You were my eyes when I couldn’t see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach 
You gave me faith ’coz you believed
I’m everything I am...........

No comments:

Post a Comment