Sunday, April 22, 2012

the story of my heart :(

i did fell on someone but it is just too hard for me to accept d complicated condition...i think losing it might be for d best...it's sometimes hurt when i realize that u're no more on my side to depend wt..but guess that it makes me stronger.no one even choose to care so i hide everyting inself and it is hard..there are sometimes when i cry for myself in the dark to hide from being exposed.n it pains me truthly..i realize that love is very complicated..the situation might be not as simple as i imagine...seriously it hurt me mostly but what can i do..juz accept to be myself..n i hope i will be more stronger n i can handle it softly..my heart is only one.n future i should take care of it more carefully...guess what??I miss you, all day, every day. And yes u  can't even imagine how pathetic it makes me feel, because I don't even know if u miss me back..although our heart is still connected or not bt i still hope for the best for us..like i said before if we're meant to be together insya ALLAH..ALLAH always be there for us..as a human what we can do is only pray for the best...yes..we can do it..n of coz i can do it..n i try to accept it..im tired of being like this..hurmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment